Online Waiver Release of Liability
Release of Liability
In consideration and exchange for the services and for participation in the activity in and related to any programs, workshops, seminars, courses, retreats, experiences with Susanne Mendoza as well as the purchase of any products at suzmendoza.com, with Electric Embodied Poetry™, Celestial Rose Pty Ltd (herein all referred to as “Suz”), comprising all teaching space inclusive within and outside the studio and coaching physical property, including all shared space online and other third party studio space (the “Facility”) and/or use of the Facility and services of Suz and/or freelance and guest Teachers at Suz (herein referred to as “Instructors/Teachers”). The undersigned agrees to the following: I hereby agree in this acknowledgement the assumption of risk, release and indemnification (Agreement to release, indemnify and discharge Suz, Facility, Instructors, related entities, shareholders, directors, family, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, participants and all other persons or entities associated with or acting in any capacity on behalf of “Suz”, organized by “Suz” in Australia or internationally, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate and for all members of my family, including minor children):
- AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS I agree to observe and follow all instruction or direction given by Suz/any other Teachers, including considerations and warnings and to notify Teachers of any condition that would prevent this.
- ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have. I recognise there are inherent risks associated with Suz at the Facility with Instructors, and I assume full responsibility for my own actions, physical and mental health, personal injury, risks, loss or damage arising out of my use of or presence at the Facility whether caused by the fault of myself, the Facility, Instructors.
- INDEMNIFICATION I agree to indemnify and defend Suz, any other Teachers at Suz and Facility against all claims, damages, actions, procedures, costs or expenses including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way be connected with my participation with Suz or arise from my activity, participation, experience or presence at the Facility.
- FEES I acknowledge that all fees owing to Suz will be paid upfront. I agree to pay for all damages to the Facilities, Teachers and Suz caused by any negligent, reckless or wilful actions by me or my family.
- APPLICABLE LAW Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from the participation in the above shall be resolved under Queensland, Australia Law.
- ENFORCEABILITY The individuality or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or any other application of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
- USE IN PUBLIC I agree rights and full permission to Suz (and related entities) to use and edit any photographs, videos, footage, records in any medium for any purpose without payment to me now and in the future. I will notify Suz if I do not agree permission.
- CONTENT I understand and agree that all teaching sequences, documents, ideas, scenarios, content, experiences, workbooks, methodologies and all other materials presented at Suz and Facility are confidential and sole proprietary property of Suz and Instructors. I will not disclose these materials to any other party or use them in any other manner either for business or research purposes, without prior written approval from Suz, Teachers.
- By submitting my details as signing this agreement, I acknowledge that if anyone, including myself, is hurt or property damaged during my participation with Suz, Instructors, Facility, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Suz, Instructors, Facility on the basis of any claim from which have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this agreement. I have read and understand it, and I agree to be bound by these terms of Agreement.